Hi,

Lead .NET Developer

Location:  Warren, NJ

Length:  Until end of year (12/31/2011) – possibility for extension

Rate: Max $55/hr

*Required Skills:*

•          Thorough knowledge of .NET application development technology

•          Able to guide a team of 3 local and 2 remote developers

•          Complete understanding in the areas of application programming,
database and system design.

•          Understands Intranet client/server architectures.

•          Creates and executes project work plans and revises as
appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.

•          Identifies resources needed and assigns individual
responsibilities.

•          Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.

•          Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.

•          Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project
standards.

•          Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.

•          Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored
appropriately.