Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft. We are a staffing firm that deals with
contract and full time placement. I am looking for a Oracle Apps
Developer @ Bloomfield Hills, MI Please send me your updated resume in
WORD format along with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are
not available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a
best fit for this job, please don't hesitate to pass on this mail  to
them.

Job Title: Oracle Apps Developer
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: Market Rate

Experienced Oracle E-Business Developer.
Required skills and experience include:
Extensive experience developing R.I.C.E elements in the Oracle Apps

Environment
Excellent PL/SQL coding skills, including functions, procedures and
triggers Strong SQL and PL/SQL tuning skills Demonstrated experience
converting data from legacy systems into Oracle E-Business suite,
preferably Oracle Financials, using both Oracle Open Interfaces and
APIs Strong understanding of, and experience with, multi-org and
multi-currency installations Strong experience developing and
customizing Oracle Workflows Full Oracle Apps project life cycle
experience Good experience developing with Discoverer and BI Publisher
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal The ability
to work well under pressure Excellent problem solving abilities and
strong customer focus Other desirable skills include:
Experience in the following E-business modules - OKL, AR, AP, GL, FA, OM, INV

Understanding and experience with OA Framework/JSP using JDeveloper
Microsoft Visual Basic / Excel Macro development To be successful in
this role, the candidate will:
Have worked as a lead developer on at least a couple of projects for
Oracle E-Business suite.
Have strong attention to detail, together with a good strategic vision
Enjoy a fast-paced team environment and will thrive on new
opportunities and dealing with challenges Demonstrate a professional
approach in their dealings, establishing strong relationships with
business users and IT teams

--
Thanks & Regards,
Lucas