*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com

Need a  QA Tester ( Sure Shot Placement)

Title            :        QA Tester
Location      :        Brentwood, TN
Duration      :        3 month contract with possible extensions
Rate            :        $ 30 on C2C or 1099

Must Have:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
experience
5+ years of experience in structured QA practices
Strong analytical skills
Proficiency in requirements analysis and reviews
Expert knowledge and skills in developing test plans and test cases
Excellent documentation skills
Well versed with various types of testing in various environments.
Ability to interact with developers and understand technical design.
Good understanding of database design and experience writing SQL queries.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Experience and skills in mentoring co-workers
Experience in educating others on the value of structured QA practices
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Experience working with billing and A/R systems is preferred
Ability to produce high quality work with limited supervision
Strong experience using HP Quality Center
Healthcare industry experience is preferred

Thanks
Ben Smith | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
b...@panzersolutions.com