Hi,

DON’T MISS IT

FREE SAP Training & Implementation Project Batch going to start on Next Week

Limited seats only available

FREE SAP Training & Implementation Demo session on Monday (29.08.2011) at 8
pm EST

 We are conducting a free demo session on Monday 29th August 2011 between 8
pm and 9 pm EST. The demo is conducted by our ERP Trainer. The next SAP MM
WM module training starts on September 10th 2011 and SAP FICO training
starts on September 10th 2011.If interested please contact
nirm...@101erp.com Contact: 847-656-3291/ 248-247-6761

These are the items you will be getting out of the demo,

- Transacting in SAP and browsing transactions
- Know little about MM, IM, WM, PP, FICO modules
- Learn how the interactive training is conducted : scope, methodology &
advantages
- About SAP Market, job opportunities etc
- Get your questions answered - Technical, marketing, placement with 101erp.

If you are interested in registering for this demo, please reply back to
this email and we will begin the registration process. The registration to
demo is based on first come first serve.

Note: We conduct demo sessions couple of times a week, if Monday is not
convenient we can register you for Wednesday or Friday sessions.

.

--

Thanks and Have a great day.

Regards,

Nirmal Prince | nirm...@101erp.com | IT Resource Manager/IT Recruiter |
SimpBiz Software Solutions Inc. | Office: 847 656 3291, 248-247-6167|
http://www.SimpBiz.com <http://www.simpbiz.com/>