Hello

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Hyperion Essbase Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 12+months12+ Months

Job Description:

.         Client wanted to stress the role of Hyperion Essbase Developer
(expert level) and Teradata SQL (intermediate) & Unix (Intermediate).

.         The position is for an Essbase Developer using SQL to pull the
data.

.         This is NOT a Teredata developer position.

.         The developer will need to come onboard to help in the development
of Essbase applications that client are merging from the Wireline and
Wireless Essbase servers.

.         The developer will need to be strong with SQL to work with the
data from Teradata as well as be running the jobs on a Solaris UNIX
platform.

.         Experienced Developer with Hyperion Essbase, SQL, Teradata and
UNIX experienced Required.

Required Skill:

.         Essbase Developer

.         Unix Shell Scripting

.         Application Developer

.         Teradata

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Aakif

Direct: 703-828-7351 S:703-880-8775I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:s...@gainam.net> aa...@gainam.net I