Dear Job Seekers,

Greetings for the day!!

* *

I hope your doing very well today, we are looking for the consultant who are
matching to the below Job description,  pls send us your updated resume
along with below Requested details ASAP.

* *

*Very …….. HOT Req : .Net Developer !! Dallas, TX !! 6 + months !!*

*Prefer Local to TX Only or Near State.
*

* *

* *

* Plz Send us Resume to : madh...@skolix.com*

* *

Title: *.Net Developer*

Location*:* *Dallas, TX*

Duration* : 6 + months*

Rate* : $40 - $42/hr on C2C*

We are looking for a talented .Net Developer with around 3 years of
experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>.

* Responsibilities:*

 Code in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C# for all modern
browsers.

 Debug and optimize performance of a multi-tier Web application.

 Implement AJAX pages from UI specifications.

 Experience with common AJAX libraries, like JQuery, DOJO, Microsoft AJAX,
ExtJS

 Evaluate and provide constructive feedback on UI design, specifically in
terms of interaction design, usability, consistency, and implementation
effort.

 Object Oriented JavaScript programmer

 Strong problem solving and analytical skills.

 Write unit tests and test your own code.

* Preferred:*

 Good understanding of ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>

 Good technical background in Microsoft backend (IIS and SQL Server,
deployment and administration)

 Experience in developing scalable Web applications using
ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
IIS, SQL Server. Understanding internals of IIS and ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>

 Basic understanding of SQL Server and best practices of interacting with
database

 Experience using version control systems such as Team Foundation Server

*Requested Details:*

*Full Name :*

*Current Location : *

*Visa Status :*

*Availability :*

*Expected Rate :*

*Comfortable Status with "JD":*

*Working contact No :*

*I would appreciate if i get reference on this.
*

Thanks & Regards

Madhu

IT Recruiter