*Dear Partner,*

Greetings from *MindLease, Inc.*

* *

*START DATE WILL BE NEXT WEEK.*

* *

*Please mail us the resumes to mindle...@gmail.com. If we like the resumes,
we will call you immediately.*

We are having a very hot requirement for *< Business Objects Developer – NYC
– 6 Months >.* Please forward the updated resumes to
*mindle...@gmail.com*if you are having any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client
submission.

*Position:*              Business Objects Developer

*Location:*             NYC

*Duration:*             6 Months

*Job Description:*

Very good understanding and experience in building BO adhoc universes.

Should have good understanding on SQL and DB relational concepts (since the
DB is not traditional Oracle but Greenplum based postgresql is what we are
going to work on).

Should have good knowledge and experience on BO XI R3 Enterprise platform.

Development experience in building complex WEBI, Crystal Reports, Time based
complex filter conditions, Compound reports, Flexible Ad hoc reporting
methodologies and Scheduling.

Good development experience on SAP BO Dashboard solutions like Xcelsius
using Qaaws, XML, Web services and Live office connections.

Very good documentation, Analytical and communications skills.

Good Experience on SAP BO Administrative components like CMS and CMC will be
a plus.

Minimum 3 years* experience in SAP BO platform and overall 5+ years*
experience.

Should have prior experience in coordinating and executing projects
involving business stakeholders and offshore teams.

ETL experience (preferably Informatica) will be a plus.

*ABOUT MINDLEASE, INC.:*

*MindLease* headquartered in Livonia, Michigan with operations in India and
Norway was established by a group of professionals extensively experienced
in all disciplines of world-class IT and Non IT organizations to offer their
collective knowledge and expertise for the benefit of highly reputed and
well-known customers in a range of verticals such as Information Technology,
Automotive, Contract Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Retail,
Utility and Energy and Bio-Technology in IT & non-IT sectors.

Thanks,

MindLease, Inc.

Work:                    (248) 247-1978

eMail:                   mindle...@gmail.com

Website:              www.mindlease.net

Blog:                      www.mindlease.blogspot.com

*NOTE:* This message is from *MindLease, Inc.* If you prefer to be removed
from my contact list, please replying to this email with a *REMOVE *in the
subject and include your original email address/addresses in the subject
heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.