Dear Job Seekers,

Greetings for the day!!

I hope your doing very well today, we are looking for the consultant who are
matching to the below Job description,  plz send us your updated resume
along with details ASAP.

*HOT  Req : Java Developer!! MN, Eagan !! 6months*

* *

*Plz send us updated resume to : madh...@skolix.com*

* *

*Prefer Local to MN or near states *

*Requested Details:*

*Full Name :*

*Current Location : *

*Visa Status :*

*Availability :*

*Expected Rate :*

*Working contact No :*

*Employer Details :*

Title: *Java Developer*

Location:  *MN, Eagan*

Duration : *6months possible extension but no guarantee*

Start Date :*10/03/2011 *

*Preferred Skills*: Java, JavaScript, JQuery, TOMCAT, AJAX, CSS and XML.

*Job Description:* Advanced Media Development team is looking for java web
developers to help us improve and enhance our online eReader application
called ProView. ProView allows our customers to view books, previously only
available in hardcopy, on their desktop using IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
browsers. This application is well underway and nearly ready for commercial
launch but we are already implementing new features for our next release
this fall and planning for a third release early in 2012. Currently the code
comes from a third party but will be brought in house therefore the need for
these two contractor.

*Skill Set :*

*Candidates need to be heavy in the following: *

Javascript, JQuery and TOMCAT They also need to have an understanding of
AJAX, CSS and XML Nice to have: HTML 5, JSON We are looking for developers
with 5 or more years of experience developing in these technologies that can
join our team and help improve and enhance Proview. We are using agile
methods to develop in a very collaborative environment (co-location of Eagan
developers, testers and architect). Agile experience not required, but
helpful. JQuery experience a must.

*Interview process includes:
*

*
*

*1)Phone screen* - quick phone screen with mgr on overall candidate
background/resume

*2) In person interview* - interview with mgr and one or two other members
of the team reviewing candidate's tech skills Qualification Rating
Programming Languages

Java * 0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Java Script * 0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Programming Technologies XML 0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.

XSL 0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 2+ Yrs.

Web Programming HTML 0 (No Familiarity) of 5 (Expert) and 5+ Yrs.

Thanks & Regards

Madhu

IT Recruiter

Skolix