Hello All,

Please find the below requirement with my Direct Client and let me know if
you have any consultant with you. Please send the resume Directly to *
tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com*

*Peoplesoft Core HR Functional Support
Location: Boston
Duration: 12 Months
*

* *

**

* *

*Project Description: *As our client shifts over to this new ERP system,
they require two functional Core HR experts to support their 8.3
environment. They run Core HR and some Payroll, but outsource all other
areas of Peoplesoft to a 3rd party hosting company; ranging from Database
Administration to technical development. The group this consultant would be
joining acts as a liaison between the business side and the 3rd party
hosting company, so this consultant must have excellent end-user interfacing
skills, as a majority of the work will be around gathering requirements and
writing functional specs; there will not be much configuration. This
position requires heavy analytical skills, as the client goes through a
large number of Merger & Acquisitions.

*Required Skills:*

* *

·         Functional Core HR v. 8.3

·         Extensive Support

·         Gathering requirements and writing functional specs

·         Great user interfacing

·         Excellent communication skills

Thanks

Chalapathi

ERP Analysts Inc

*tchalapa...@erpanalysts.com*