*Dear Partner,*

* *

*Please mail us the resumes to **s...@invensysinc.com*
<s...@invensysinc.com>*If we like the resumes, we will call you
immediately.
*

We are having a very hot requirement for *< ETL Developers – NYC – 6+ Months
>.* Please forward the updated resumes to
>*s...@invensysinc.com*<s...@invensysinc.com>if you are having any suitable
>consultants available for the earliest client
submission.

*Position:*              ETL Developers

*Location:*             NYC

*Duration:*             6+ Months

*Job Description:*

Informatica Developer will be responsible for the design, development and
tuning of Informatica Mappings & Workflows. Candidate should have advanced
skills in Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager & Workflow Monitor, Oracle
SQL & PL/SQL. Candidate will work closely with business users and analysts
to create ETL scripts that meet their business requirements. The developer
will create a wide variety of advanced mappings, maplets, reusable
transformations, sessions, worlflows & worklets of varying complexity
sourcing from various sources like Oracle, flat-file, XML etc.

Required Skills:

At least 4 years of current experience with Informatica Designer, Workflow
Manager, Workflow Monitor & Repository Manager.

Strong Hands-on experience with Informatica 8.1.1 and above.

Extensive experience in Mapping & Workflow design.

Demonstrated ability to work with business users gathering requirements,
translating those requirements into a technical solution, designing ETL
scripts in Informatica.

At least 4 years of experience with Oracle RDBMS 9i or higher.

Highly proficient in SQL and PL/SQL programming

At least 4 years in PL/SQL development

Highly proficient in Unix shell scripting, Toad/SQLNavigator, Erwin

Excellent written and oral communication skills

Ability to manage a heavy workload, achieve results while meeting project
deadlines with minimal supervision Plus.

Experience in Data Warehousing & Dimensional modeling

Experience with Informatica Administration

Experience in Consuming and Publishing Webservices in Informatica

Thanks,

*Invensys, Inc.*

eMail:                   s...@invensysinc.com

Web:                     www.invensysinc.com