Hello

We are looking for Sr. UX Designer. Please send resumes to *
vis...@itconsultservices.com*

Job: Sr. UX Designer
duration: Long Term
location:NYC,NY.
Rate: market

*Face-Face interview is Must*

Looking for an ace user experience designer to join us as we build the next
generation of digital products for our nation's schools. Our products are
used by educators and students across the country, and we're passionate
about helping them achieve extraordinary results every day.
Ideal candidates are adaptable, positive-minded self-starters with
expertise in the entire user experience cycle: iterative prototyping,
interaction design and more. Must be able to articulate how good user
experience is crafted, and then have the chops – and tenacity - to make it
happen.
Generalists are admired: A typical day may involve moderating a usability
test; tweaking css; defining screen states for different user types;
convincing a product manager why they really need a certain type of
interaction.
Please submit a resume along with a link to work samples. The samples
should demonstrate clean, elegant UX work. They prefer looking at live urls
and apps.
Bonus points for experience in an agile development environment or
designing web applications.

Desired Qualifications and Background
- Ability to lead user research studies, conduct usability tests, write
reports
- Ability to spec out detailed software designs using a variety of tools
(axure, photoshop, pen-and-ink, firebug, etc.)
- Mature, proven track-record of great collaboration with colleagues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mastery of the English language, impeccable grammar, friendly tone,
especially as it pertains to user interface design
- A portfolio demonstrating clean, elegant, highly buttoned-up work
- Knowledge of html, javascript, and css

--

*Vishnu*
*IT  Consulting Services Inc*