Hi Associates,

We have the below requirement through our client associate. Please let me
know if you have anyone for the below position. While submitting, please
submit along with current resume, rate, contact details and Skype ID.
Please reply to: mohammed.ab...@exatechinc.com

* *

*Position: Sr .Net Developer*

*Location: Austin, Texas,*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Rate: $60-$65 (some flex room for ideal candidate)*

I.  WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

*                Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Experience as Senior Developer or other position of responsibility on
mission critical software projects

8

C#, ASP.NET, ASP

8

.NET Framework including 3.0/3.5/4.0

8

MSMQ

8

Oracle, SQL Server, DB2

8

MS Visual Studio (versions 6.0-2008, 2010)

5

XML, Web Services, SOA

5

Data replication / ETL technologies, data warehouse design and
implementation using DataStage 8.1 or later

5

Business Intelligence and reporting tools using Cognos 8.3 or later

5

High volume architecture, hardware and software technologies for load
balancing

5

Demonstrated ability to communicate and practice coding standards,
consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule.

*                          ***

*             Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience