*Hi Business Partners,
*

Please find the *requirements below* and respond with updated resume and
contact details of your consultant to *san...@essit.com*. Thanks a lot....
*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:* *
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Work Authorization in US:
Contact Number:
Email:
Rate on C2C:
(Please Mention Employer details with contact person, contact no &E-mail ID)

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.*

*ReqNo:    11762-1 *
*
Job Tittle: Network Engineer *
*
Duration: 6 Months+ *
*
*
*Location:    Wilmington DE*

One of our Direct Client is looking for a Network Engineer.

This person will be part of a team of network engineers that needs to
develop, maintain and support the corporate WAN. He/She will need to work
with our WAN vendor that is providing the services and with our local
offices to ensure it grows as our business grows.

DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:

• Monitor, evaluate, and report on the health of both the Wide and Local
Area (WAN/LAN) Networks.
• Configure and maintain the enterprise network management system, maintain
the enterprise network security systems such as intrusion detection,
intrusion prevention, firewalls and provide equipment/circuit health status
as needed.
• Must be good in IP sub-netting and reading and writing Access Control
Lists.
• Advanced trouble-shooting, implementation, configuration and management
of network hardware and software.
• Work as part of a team with user and/or customer staff to determine
project requirements, goals, implementation schedules, etc.
• Analyze and understand client’s IT requirements, organization functions,
and decision making process to prioritize daily tasks and assignments.
• Assist in developing documentation and maintaining a database of training
materials, network diagrams, configurations, circuits and equipment
inventory.
• Perform project work and other assigned tasks on time.
• Perform network capacity planning and performance analyses in order to
size the network properly.
• Some international travel may be required for 1 to 2 weeks at a time.
• After-hours (evenings and weekends) work will be required.
• Change in work schedule may be required as we begin to support
international sites.

----------------------------

Thanks & Regards,
*Sanjay Aryan Malhotra,*
IT Recruiter.
*_________________________*
*
* *Enterprise Software Solutions ,INC.,*
*(732) 839-1549* office,
*(732) 572-7404* fax.
Official Email ID : san...@essit.com
Gmail ID : sanjay.es...@gmail.com