DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT

Oracle Techno-Functional HRMS

Location: NYC / NJ / LA

Duration: Long Term

Rate: Open

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Ø  Techno-functional Oracle HRMS skills.

Ø  Must have 4 years of experience in Oracle E-Business R11 HRMS and Payroll.

Ø  Must have 4 years of experience supporting Oracle Payroll production
environments.

Ø  Must have 4 years of experience in application customization and legacy data
conversion.

Ø  Must have at least 4 years SQL, PL/SQL experience.

Ø  Must have 3 years of experience with Oracle HRMS and Payroll schema
structure.

Ø  Must have 2 to 3 years of experience writing and editing fast formulas.

Ø  Mid to senior level resource.

Ø  Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
skills.

DESIRED SKILLS:

Ø  Desired Advance Benefits and OTL techno functional skills, understanding of
schema structure

Ø  Experience working with entertainment industry will be huge plus not
required though.

Thanks & regards,

Anil
Phone: 734-956-4737 ext 181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
a...@addonusa.com

 <mailto:www.addonusa.com> www.addonusa.com

If God is for us, who can be against us? Rom 8:31

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.