Hi,
       Hope you are doing good..
We have immediate direct client requirement, So please find the job
description if you have any suitable consultants.
Please send me your updated resumes with contact details, best rate and
availability for the below requirement.
 Send me your replies to *: pmusilip...@spectraforce.com ; *

*Metastorm Developers and Lead Consultants **
*
*Location : *Irvine, CA
*Duration : *6 months
*Start Date : *ASAP

*Description :* Senior Developer experience in *Metastorm BPM*
*and*Micrososft  Biztalk server.
Senior developer with very strong experience in developing BizTalk and .Net
applications and web services.
*Experience Required :*

   - Experience developing application using *Metastorm BPM*
   - Experience integrating BizTalk with distributed, enterprise systems
   - 5 + years experience with .Net application development
   - Extensive experience in ASP.Net, C#, Transact SQL, Web Services,
   WCF-based Web Services
   - Experience in distributed systems environments

Thanks and Regards,

Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606
Ph.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4006|
Alt.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – DI : *pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* ;
*www.spectraforce.com* ;

 Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.