Hi,
       We have multiple immediate direct client requirements, So please
find the job descriptions if you have any suitable consultants.
 Please send me your their updated resumes with contact details, best rate
and availability for the below requirement.
send all replies to *: pmusilip...@spectraforce.com ;*

 *

**Job Tittle          : SAP CRM Consultant  **
* *Location        : *Duncan, SC
*Duration        : *6 months
*Start Date     : *ASAP

Brief requirements below :

1.      SAP CRM 7.0 middle-ware Architect with > 6 years hands on
experience in multiple implementation of which at least 2 involving
multiple ERP instances integration with single CRM front-end

2.      Must have led the integration / interface / middle-ware team in 3
or more SAP CRM projects

3.      Expertise in groupware integration

4.      Expertise in ABAP MapBox and XI/PI  with experience
integrating multiple backends to one CRM system

5.      Any experience in data harmonization across platforms will be a
plus.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Job Tittle          : **Interwoven Developer**  ***
****
Locations   : San Francisco,CA
Duration    : 6 Months+
Start Date : Immediate

Job Description :

        3-4 years of Experience

a)      Knowledge of TeamSite Architecture
b)      Should have worked on TS version 7.1 and 7.2
c)       Must have development experience with Form Publisher,
SitePublisher, LiveSite, Open Deploy and Data Deploy.
d)      Development of SitePublisher components using Java for external
scripts
e)      TeamSite Customization
f)       Workflows both traditional & Workflow Modeler
g)      Knowledge of OS and key commands
h)      TeamSite command Line tools
i)        Development using Form API and CSSDK
j)        Development using MetaTagger
k)      Core Java, Servlets , JSP and J2EE
l)        Perl and CGI development.

*Metastorm Developers and Lead Consultants **
*
*Location : *Irvine, CA
*Duration : *6 months
*Start Date : *ASAP

*Description :* Senior Developer experience in *Metastorm BPM*
*and*Micrososft  Biztalk server.
Senior developer with very strong experience in developing BizTalk and .Net
applications and web services.
*Experience Required :*

   - Experience developing application using *Metastorm BPM*
   - Experience integrating BizTalk with distributed, enterprise systems
   - 5 + years experience with .Net application development
   - Extensive experience in ASP.Net, C#, Transact SQL, Web Services,
   WCF-based Web Services
   - Experience in distributed systems environments

Thanks and Regards,

Parasuram Musilipaka
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
# 5511 Capital Center Drive, Suite 340
Raleigh, NC. 27606
Ph.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4006|
Alt.NO : 919-400-4149 X 4002
Fax:919.882.1678
Email – DI : *pmusilip...@spectraforce.com* ;
*www.spectraforce.com* ;

 Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we
provide to our Recruitment Candidates.For this purpose, we would greatly
value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few
minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link
below.