Hi ,

Hope you are doing well!

 Please find the updated Hotlist for your requirements, Please let me
know if you have any suitable requirements for my consultants.

Kindly reply me back  to ma...@adroix.com

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Please add my  ID ma...@adroix.com  in your distribution list…. And
kindly please send me your requirements...

Sno     Name                    Skill

1       Murali                  SAP-MM

2       Abhilash                        SAP-BW

3       Abhilash                        SAP-BO

4       Santhosh                        SAP-MM

5       Harsha                  SAP-BO

6       Gaurav rawat            SAP-SD

7       Sai katrapati           SAP-SD

8       Goutham reddy           SAP-SD

9       Satish katabathuni      SAP-MM

10      Shashi reddy            SAP-BW

11      Sri Sagi                        BA

12      Shashidhar Batthula     BA

13      Phani gali                       SAP-SD

14      Ravi moganti            SAP-SD

15      Deepak ravipati         SAP XI

16      SIRISHA                 SAP-ABAP

17      HARIKA                  Websphere Admin

18      Yasir Syed              SAP-ABAP

19      Jyothi Gadwal           SAP-HR

20      venkata bobba           SAP-APO

Thanks&Regards,

Manoj Kumar

Adroix, Inc. | Where Talent Drives Technology
ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting – Development – Staffing
Off: 770-410-7770 X 381| Fax: 770-410-7737. | E-mail:
ma...@adroix.com
Yim: recruiter.0...@yahoo.com
Gtalk: manojkumar.staff...@gmail.com