Hello Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is Vijay Karthik from MARLABS Inc. we have an urgent requirement for
one of our client in *Washington, DC*, kindly go through the requirement
and please send me if you have any consultants available to
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

* *

*Role: ETL Developers *

Location: Washington, DC

Duration: 6 months plus

*Description*:

The client is looking for a Mid-level and Senior level ETL Developer for 6
months contract in Washington, DC. The ETL Developer will be responsible
for designing and developing data marts, developing the overall design for
data movement and aggregation, information delivery, and data quality.

*Required skills*:

   - Strong knowledge in ETL tools like Microsoft SSIS, Datastage and
   Informatica
   - Minimum of 8 years of experience designing and developing Microsoft
   SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and DTS packages
   - Expertise in creating SQL objects like stored procedures, UDF,
   triggers, views, CTE, BCP and constraints.
   - Extensive experience using SQL while conducting data analysis and
   outline data dependencies and recommendations
   - Expertise in query tuning, index creation, database optimization and
   troubleshooting using DTA, ITW, Perf monitor utility and SQL Profiler.
   - Highly qualified Software Engineer with strong knowledge in SDLC
   methodologies
   - BS or MS degree in Computer Sciences
   - Strong skills in SQL

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com