Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer w/d Healthcare Exp

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 3-6 Months contract 2 Hire

Job Description:

They are interviewing two of my candidates and there are three positions
available.

They need strong C# .net guys with ASP.net experience and a VERY strong
healthcare background.

However, this will be a three month contract to hire situation.  As long as
the candidate can go perm with ACS in three months, they can be sponsored by
ACS and start the Green Card process.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C:

Regards,
Harry

Direct: 703-828-5644/ 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:ha...@gainam.net> ha...@gainam.net  I
<mailto:bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com> bhanuchaudhar...@yahoo.com I

  _____