Hi Everyone,

*Please send resumes to j...@panzersolutions.com *

*I have a new position available I need a combination SQL/.Net Developer in
Minneapolis, MN… I would like them to have around 3-5 yrs .net dev
experience w/ maybe 3 yrs SQL.  They need to be a citizen, green card, or
EAD.  Please submit at your most competitive rate. *

* *

*Must-haves*

- 3+ years database experience with MS SQL Server
- 3-5+ years of .NET programming experience
- Experience with database tuning and performance optimization
- Proven ability to write technical documentation
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Knowledge of data warehouse design principles and BI initiatives
utilizing Microsoft and/or third party tools
- ASP and C#

* *