Hi,

We have an immediate direct client requirement, So if you have any suitable
consultants send me their updated resumes along with the contact details
and best rate.. Waiting for your Quick response send me ASAP.. Send all
your replies Only TO

*:** mparasu...@idexcel.com ; *

*Job Title: Java / J2EE Developer**
**
Location: Fair Fax, VA
Duration: 6 Months*

* *

*<<  Locals Or Regionals  required >>*

* *

* J2EE Job Description*

·        8 Years of IT Experience required with Java / J2EE Technologies..

         Analyzing existing applications to design the interface points and
implement them.

·        Independently work to research a few technology components and
come up with recommendations.

·        Guide a team of 2-3 resource and come up with timelines for
implementation.

·        Document the requirements and prepare a pseudo Technical document.

·        Unit testing of components to ensure reliability.

·        Integration testing of components to ensure quality.

·        Peer Code review and ensure compliance of coding and documentation
standards.

·        Development of WebServices that can be consumed for the
integration using EJB 3.0

         Provide the Skype ID and best interview time slots..

*        Required Technology Components :*

*        EJB 3.0, JSF 1.2, SOAP, WebServices, JavaScript, Eclipse, JBoss
App Server, Hibernate and JMS - *

*Parasuram*

*Sr. Recruiter*

 Idexcel, Inc.,