Hi Partners,

Hope this mail find’s you good…!!!

This is *Vijay Karthik* from *MARLABS Inc*. we have an urgent requirement
for one of our client in multiple locations *Washington, DC / Falls Church
VA.* Kindly go through the requirement and please send me if you have any
consultants available to vijay.kart...@marlabs.com.

*Position Title: Senior Java Developer *

*Location*: Washington, DC / Falls Church VA.

*Duration:* 6+ months – C2H.

*Status:* GC / Citizen / EAD / H1 ok (we will not do any H1 transfer) .

*Start:* IMMEDIATE.

*Interview Process:* In Person Follows Telephonic

*Job Description*

The client is looking for Senior Java Developer for 6 months contract to
hire position at multiple location Washington, DC/Falls Church, VA.

*Required skills and Responsibilities:*

·         Analyzing existing applications to design the interface points
and implement them.

·         Independently work to research a few technology components and
come up with recommendations.

·         Guide a team of 2-3 resource and come up with timelines for
implementation.

·         Document the requirements and prepare a pseudo Technical
document.

·         Unit testing of components to ensure reliability.

·         Integration testing of components to ensure quality.

·         Peer Code review and ensure compliance of coding and
documentation standards.

·         Development of Webservices that can be consumed for the
integration using EJB 3.0

·         JMS / MDB & Hibernate capabilities

*Required Technology Components *

·         EJB 3.0, JSF 1.2, SOAP, WebServices, Eclipse, Jboss App Server

*Desirable *

·         JBoss Seam, Jasper reports.

--

Best Regards

 Vijay Karthik

*Marlabs* *Inc.** *

Tel: 732.694.1000 X 1466 | eFax: 732.676.7992 |
vijay.kart...@marlabs.com

www.marlabs.com | www.facebook.com/marlabsinc | www.twitter.com/marlabs |
www.marlabsblogs.com