Hello,

“We are a preferred supplier, we pay Top Rates to Consultants and
subcontractors.

To apply click on the link: http://hireitpeople.com/jobs/660#

Please send resumes to syed (at) hireitpeople.com”
Job Info:

This position is for an experienced Websphere Application Server Engineer
to be trained on the zOS platform.

Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting Websphere Application
Server and Websphere Process Server on zOS mainframes, which includes
applying and implementing maintenance and troubleshooting these
environments utilizing monitoring tools such as ITCAM for AppServer
analysis.
- Configure Application Server and Process Server to interface with DB2 and
MQ utilizing advanced features of TCPIP on zOS to provide the highest
availability and will work with the mainframe security team to ensure the
proper authorizations are in place.
- Work with Middleware and application teams to design topologies that meet
the requirements of the business and will provide the necessary
documentation when turning over new Websphere environments.
- Get involved with building Client instances on zOS and will participate
in projects concerning the migration of other Websphere applications from
Distributed platforms to the zOS mainframe.