Hi ,

Greetings!!!

This is Manoj from Vedic soft. We are immediately looking for SAP CRM
WebUI at Toledo , OH with  one of our direct clients. If you are
interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please reply
me the details ASAP to manoj.ga...@vedicsoft.com  along with expected
rates and contact details. You can reach me at 732-623-9900 Ext. 2998
to discuss this opportunity.

please reply to manoj.ga...@vedicsoft.com

Position: SAP CRM WebUI
Location : Toledo ,OH
Duration: 6  months

Mandatory skill areas:
1) SAP CRM WebUI/WebClient
2) SAP BSP with thorough knowledge of the MVC model and GENIL/BOL and
custom enhancements
3) At least 3 years experience in designing and implementing WebClient/
WebUI applications in SAP CRM 2007 or higher

Desirable skill areas:
1) Implementation experience in Manufacturing and/or Retail sectors
2) Certification in SAP BSP/WebClient/WebUI
3) Knowledge of CRM middleware and business processes

Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for:
1) Modeling, development, and enhancement SAP CRM WebUI/WebClient
applications through all phases of ASAP methodology
2) Contribution to functional specifications from a design
perspective; design and develop technical solutions for those
requirements; quality assurance through unit and integration testing;
collaborate in a onsite-offshore model to realize the solution.

Position-2

SAP CRM
Location : Toledo ,OH
Duration: 6  months

Mandatory skill areas:

1) SAP CRM 7.0 Pricing along with SAP SD Pricing
2) SAP CRM Middleware and CRM pricing infrastructure based on SAP VMC
and/or SAP IPC
3) At least 3 years experience in designing and implementing SAP CRM
2007 or higher in Pricing component

Desirable skill areas:

1) Implementation experience in Manufacturing and/or Retail sectors
2) Certification in SAP CRM
3) Knowledge of pricing tools such as PROS, Vendavo

Responsibilities:

The candidate will be responsible for:
1)Modeling, development, and enhancement SAP CRM business scenarios in
Pricing and Billing through all phases of ASAP methodology
2) Performing requirements analysis to deliver business blueprints and
functional specifications; configure SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1 based solution
for those requirements; develop test cases and integration test
scenarios; collaborate in a onsite-offshore model to realize the
solution.
3) Design and implementation of the following integration scenarios:
a) SAP ECC 6.0 for SD pricing functionality

Best Regards
Manoj Gatta, Technical Recruiter

VEDICSOFT | Business Intelligence. Delivered.
Informatica Partner | BO Partner| BO Solutions Provider
 732.623.9900 x 2998 | Fax 732.909.2795 |   manoj.ga...@vedicsoft.com
12 years in IT consulting. 400+ W2 employees. $32M annual revenues.
Winner of “NJBiz: Among the Best Places to Work in NJ” – 2010
Winner of "Ernst & Young NJ Entrepreneur of the Year (Finalist)"  -
2008
Winner of “Diversity Business: Top 500 Asian Businesses in USA” - 2008
Winner of "NJBiz: NJ Business of the Year (Finalist)"  - 2008
Winner of "SI-100: Among top 20 Indian IT services companies in USA" -
2008
Winner of "Inc500 & Inc5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America" -
2004, 2007, 2008, 2009
Winner of "NJFinest: Finest Company in New Jersey" : 2004, 2005, 2006,
2007, 2008
Winner of "VII-100: Among top 10 Fastest Growing Asian Indian
Companies in America"