Hi,

We have an immediate direct client requirement, So please go through the
requirement If you are comfortable with the requirement. Send me your
updated resumes along with contact details. Waiting for your Quick
response. Send the replies TO

*: mparasu...@idexcel.com ; ** *

* *

* *

*SAP FICO  MDM Consultant*

*
Location: Sunnyvale, CA.*

*Duration:  1 Year ( Possible Extension )    *

* *

*Required Skills : *

Master Data Management consultant responsible for determining Master Data
requirements determine strategy for Master Data Maintenance & changes
segregate inputs from several legacy systems in to Master Data implement
recommendations for Master Data management need to work independently to
build and implement the MDM strategy and solution.
*SAP FICO – Master Data Management minimum 5 Years of experience required..*

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Parasuram Musilipaka,*
*Sr. Recruiter*

<http://idexcel.com/index.jsp>