Hi ,**

This is Ravi from Xperttech Inc.

Our client is looking for a *Business Analyst*. I am forwarding the
requirement  please go through it and let me know your availability and
interest.****

*Position: Business Analyst*

*Location: Washington DC*

*Duration: **3-6** Months Contract *

** **

*Job Description:*

**·         **Strategic relationship manager between Information Technology
and a specific set of businesses within the Client. ****

**·         **The BA serves as the primary technology consultant for
business application(s), understands business practices, elicits and
documents business requirements, and ensures that information technology
meets the requirement of end users and provides the intended business
value. ****

**·         **The BA is an active participant in all phases of the solution
lifecycle, and works closely with a variety of internal and external
business and technology partners. ****

**·         **Project/Program management Business Process Redesign
Technology Awareness Requirements Analysis Systems Life Cycle Systems
integration Data Management Client relationship management ****

**·         **Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
related field Intermediate Level****

** **

If you are interested please send your resume to
*r...@xperttech.com<sar...@xperttech.com>
*

** **

*Thanks & Regards,*