Hi,

This is Ramaraju from USG. I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent
requirement for Position  * **SAP CFM (Treasury) Functional
Consultant*with one of our client TCS and the location is
*New York, US*.

 Please go through the requirement and get back to me ASAP.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Title: SAP CFM (Treasury) Functional Consultant

Location:  *New York, US*

Duration:  2 Years

Experience Required: 4 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills:* SAP CFM implementation/Support/Roll-out with
significant amount of client facing experience at large industry. Candidate
should have excellent functional background in SAP Treasury and good
communication skills. Exposure to SAP FICO is a must. Candidate should
solve problems creatively, demonstrate high integrity and be a
self-starter. Should support level 2 & 3 support including bug-fixes,
troubleshooting, handholding, process enhancements etc.

Please fill the details mentioned below.

Full Name:

Phone  :

Last 4 Digits of SSN #:

Email Address:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate:

On Project / Between Projects:

If on Project, when is the expected End Date:

Between Projects: When was the project completed?

Visa Status and current validity:

Rate:

Interview Availability: (Ask 3 Time Slots):

Start Availability:

Highest Qualification / Year  of Completion:

Do you have any interview/ offers in hand, Provide Details:

Vendor Details(name, company, email id, phone number):

Did he/she submitted their resume to similar position or in similar
location in last 1 week:

Skype ID:

Thanks & Regards

 V A Ramaraju