Dear Partner,

 This is Lucas from Urpan Technologies. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for an *AIX Engineer @*
*Chicago, IL. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.

Job Title: *AIX Engineer*

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration: *6+ months*

Job Description AIX Engg.

*Technical Requirements              *

·         Designing, Installing, configuring and maintaining IBM AIX Servers

·         Provide architecture and design solutions for AIX

·         Designing, Installation and configuration of HA environment using
HACMP / Power HA

·         Configuration and administration of Logical volume manager..

·         Configuring and supporting VIO, LPARs, DLPARs

·         Configuration and administration of NIM Environment.

·         Administer & configure various FS like JFS, VxFS, Pseudo FS

·         Writing shell / Perl scripts to accomplish day to day system
administration task

·         Troubleshooting Advance Hardware and Operating system related
issue

·         Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance

·         Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.

·         Providing, Configuring UNIX Security baseline

·         Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity
and Disaster recovery planning

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas