Dear Partner,

This is Lucas from Urpan Technologies. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *EMC SAN Admins *@
*Chicago, IL. *Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *EMC SAN Admins*

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration: *Long-term*

Rate: Market

please send resume to lu...@urpantech.com

Type: Both Full-time/contract

            (has to be US Citizen, GC or GC/EAD for Full-time;  can be
anything from H1-B for Contract)

*Description*

·         Excellent EMC SAN (various models) administration

·         Knowledgeable in setting up SAN, creating LUNS, assigning LUNS,
associating LUNS etc in a production and non-production environment

·         Highly analytical, process and procedure driven approach

·         Highly experienced in advance troubleshooting of EMC SANS in
typical production scenarios

·         Respond to Critical and time bound Incidents and service requests

·         Experience in mananaged services, SLA based work delivery

·         Flexible to work non-peak business hours for troubleshooting or
for scheduled maintenance activities

·         On-call support 24x7

·         Good team player

Exp Req'd: 8+ years