Hi ,**

This is Sarat Kumar from Xperttech Inc.****

Our client is looking for a *Business Analyst (Oracle EBS)*. I am
forwardingthe requirement  please go through it and let me know your
availability and
interest.****

*Position: Business Analyst (Oracle EBS) *

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

** **

*Summary:*

Conduct senior-level business process analyses, needs assessments, and
preliminary cost/benefits analyses in order to align information technology
solutions with business delivery initiatives in the Finance business
process domain, focusing on Oracle EBS with a concentration in HR modules.**
**

****

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

**·         **Serve as a liaison between the Finance function and IT to
provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs. ****

**·         **Provide support for Oracle HR, I-Expense and Markview
workflow. ****

**·         **Under general supervision, formulate and define system scope
and objectives through research as well as an understanding of the
applicable business systems and industry requirements. ****

**·         **Translate high-level business requirements to functional
specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications. ****

**·         **Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating
communication between the business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements
to final implementation. ****

**·         **Analyze and understand Finance/Accounting strengths and
weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and
functions. ****

**·         **Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) they are
supporting, understand IT systems and capabilities, help educate IT on the
direction of the business, and has a good understanding of technology
trends in order to develop solutions for the finance and accounting teams
that enhance the competitive edge of the enterprise. ****

**·         **As applicable, may lead small to medium, low-complexity
projects. ****

**·         **Create business requirements and other documents in support
of projects. ****

**·         **Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and
preliminary cost/benefits analyses in order to align information technology
solutions with business initiatives. ****

**·         **Analyzes and evaluates existing and/or proposed systems. ****

**·         **Lead process configuration design activities. ****

**·         **Collaborates with functional design and assist teams in
providing configuration solutions for business requirements. ****

**·         **Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis. ****

**·         **Provides information, guidance, and assistance to more junior
level employees. ****

**·         **Performs other duties as assigned****

** **

*Education:* ****

**·         **Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience****

* *

*Experience:* ****

**·         **3 - 5 years implementing and supporting Oracle EBS with a
concentration in HR.****

** **

*Skills:* Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and
theories in accounting and finance disciplines, and broad knowledge of
principles and concepts of other functions. Has developed extensive
business knowledge and keeps current on industry trends. Able to lead
medium to large projects.  Support projects and lead sub-teams in support
of projects. Recognized as a subject matter expert. Ability to communicate
effectively in both written and verbal mediums.  Strong documentation
skills.****

** **

If you are interested please send your resume to *sar...@xperttech.com*****

** **

*Thanks & Regards,***

* ***

*Sarat Kumar***

*Technical Recruiter*

* *

[image: XpertTech_complete.png]**

*400 W Cummings Park,***

*Suite#2850***

*Woburn, MA-01801***

*Email: sar...@xperttech.com*

*Phone: 781-312-7716***

*Fax: 781-207-0709***

*www.xperttech.com* <http://www.xperttech.com/>**

*[image:
cid:image005.png@01CD035C.8CA8CE00]*<http://www.facebook.com/pages/XpertTech-Inc/183358215057583>
*[image:
cid:image006.png@01CD035C.8CA8CE00]*<http://twitter.com/#%21/XpertTechInc>
*[image:
cid:image007.png@01CD035C.8CA8CE00]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/xperttech-inc>
*[image: apps-youtube.png]* <http://www.youtube.com/user/XpertTechInc/>*[image:
pinterest_chicklet3.png]* <http://pinterest.com/XpertTechInc/>**

*Delivering the POWER** of Technology***

*[image:
subscribe-now-button]*<http://www.xperttech.com/careers/subscribe-to-jobs/>
* For Job Updates*