Hi  Folks,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call 201-257-5081 Ext 129 or mail me with
updated resume at k...@catstaffing-us.com

*Note : HOT HOT Positon!!!!! Candidate Must Start  ASAP!!!!*

*Job Title: Access Developer or SQL Developer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Job description:
*looking for someone with SQL, Access, and SAS to create an Access database
with forms so they can use for reporting purposes.
The candidate will use SQL to pull data out then store the data in Access.
End users will use forms created in Access to generate reports.
So, SQL and Access are the two key skills followed by SAS.
Candidates have to be senior, a minimum of 7 years of IT experience and 7
years of SQL and Access (creating Access databases).

Thanks & Regards,
*Avisheak Singh (Kavi)* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc.*
7th Floor,411 Hackensack Avenue, NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 Ext 129 | Fax: 201-348-2385
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com |www.cattechnologies.com

"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"