Hello,
This is Srini from Simpbiz Software Solutions Inc. With reference to your
job opening for SAP, herewith I have enclosed our consultants resume for
your kind perusal. Looking forward to your valuable feedback. You can
contact me at *248-522-7342** *for more details.

NAME: Timothy
MODULES: SAP MM/IM/WM/QM
EXPERIENCE: 7 Years

Reference (we are happy to give full details if you needed)

Taylor, Suzanne - Project Manager-Nike
Hawk, Jacy - Project Manager-Accenture
Joy Naragon - IR/GR Manager-BHP Billiton

G-Talk: simp.bi...@gmail.com

Thanks

* *

*Regards,*
Srinivas| sr...@simpbiz.com | IT Recruiter |
*SimpBiz Software Solutions Inc. | Office:248-522-7342|
http://www.SimpBiz.com <http://www.simpbiz.com/> |*

*******We are a service driven organization, if you have any concerns or
would liketo provide feedback about me, kindly visit *
http://www.simpbiz.com/feedback.aspx* to reach out to my direct
Manager*******