Hi ,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if u have any available consultant for the below position,
if so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach then ASAP. For more details please mail me at
k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me at201-257-5081 ext 129.

*Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*Job Description :*
Java Developer who can be an active member of an Agile scrum development
team. Work directly with the functional analysts and business
representatives to clearly understand and interpret requirements.  Design
and build solutions within a product framework. Develop unit/system tests
and debug solutions.

*Qualifications :*
MUST have *ETM(Enterprise Taxation Management) or ETPM(Enterprise Taxation
and Policy Management)* experience
Familiar with standard project development cycles and processes (Warterfall
– Agile)
5+ years of Java/J2EE development and support experience
5+ years of development experience delivering enterprise class software
2+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development
Strong experience with Object Oriented Development
Strong experience with SOA
Experience with of JDBC, JSP, Hibernate
Experience developing JUnit testing
Experience with SOAP/WSDL/XML Web Services
Ability to articulate technical terms to non technical staff
Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Demonstrated verbal and written communication abilities

Thanks & Regards,
*Avisheak Singh *| Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc*.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,Hackensack,NJ 07601
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 129 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"