Hello,

We are a preferred supplier to various State Agencies and Clients. We pay
Top Rates to Consultants and subcontractors.

Like us on FaceBook to receive our Jobs at facebook.com/hireitpeople

To apply click on the link:
http://hireitpeople.com/jobs/2440-oracle-bi-publisher-westmont-il

Please send resumes to robert(at)hireitpeople.com DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

Job Description

·         Design and development of 10-15 Oracle BI Publisher reports based
on XML integration with Siebel CRM.

·         Development involves configuration and scripting for the BIP
report templates to handle conditional sub-sections and filter out data
generated within Siebel.

·         Needs to have understanding of Siebel configuration and Siebel
data model.

·         Previous Experience of 2-3 years on generating Siebel BI Reports
preferred.

·         Has to be able to quickly grasp the requirements and implement
the report templates.