Hello,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft Solutions. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for a *PeopleSoft
Developers *@ *Fort Collins, CO. *If you wish to express your interest in
this position, please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with
expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *PeopleSoft Developers*

Location: *Fort Collins, CO*

Duration: *6 months*

Please send resume to *lu...@somasoftsol.com*

*Job Description:*

3 AP and 3 PO PSFT developers for production support asap.

·         Contingent position, approximately six months in duration with
possible extension.

·         Start immediately. 4 day and ten hour days are okay but some
developers will need to work the Tues-Fri pattern to get coverage all week.

·         Will be helping with backlog of defects and small
projects/enhancements we need to tackle and also pulling the off-shore
consulting team off prod support so they can concentrate on the next major
release.

·         MUST have Rel 9.1 and Tools 8.5.1. experience.

·         Key emphasis on the PO people will be experience with Integration
Broker messaging for POs and Receipts.

·         Key issue in AP is matching hourly rate plus travel expenses.
In-state and out-of state candidates.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas