Hello,

This is Lucas from Soma Soft Solutions. We are a staffing firm that deals
with contract and full time placement. I am looking for an *Oracle OTC
Functional Consultant *@ *Reston, VA. *If you wish to express your interest
in this position, please send me your updated resume in WORD format along
with expected hourly rate & availability. If you are not available for any
positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job,
please don't hesitate to pass on this mail to them.**

Job Title: *Oracle OTC Functional Consultant*

Location: *Reston, VA*

Duration: *10 months*

* *

So....if this sound like you, then pick up the phone & call me ASAP

*Qualifications:*

·         Green card status or U.S. citizenship is preferred

·         8+ years of hands-on experience with implementing and supporting
Oracle ERP systems preferably in a high tech environment

·         Knowledgeable in Oracle R12 Financial modules with emphasis on AR
and OKS processes

·         Must have experience in Oracle R12 EBS specifically in Order To
Cash (OTC) track -- Accounts Receivables (AR), Service Contracts (OKS),
Inventory (INV), Order Management (OM)

·         Knowledge in Oracle Service Contracts covering subscription
service and scheduled billing and renewals, cancellations, terminations
links with OM and AR

·         Experience with Advance Pricing (QP), Collection (IEX), Credit
Management (CM) and iPayment (IBY) is preferred

·         Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Technology or related field *
Understanding of financial accounting process and functions

·         Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with
credibility at all levels of the organization

·         Excellent oral and written communication, analytical,
troubleshooting and problem-solving skills

·         Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the
skills and capabilities of his/her organization

*Thanks & Regards*

Lucas

Soma Soft Solutions. Inc.,

2391 Zanker Road, Suite No: 305