Hello Partners,

* *

We are looking for *Oracle Apps DBA *for one of our client at *Palo Alto,
CA. *Please let me know your interest.

*Oracle Apps DBA*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $45/hr*

* *

*In-person interview required after telephonic. *

* *

*Required Skills:*

·         Thorough knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 9i, 10g, and 11g environments

·         *Oracle EBS 11i certified, Oracle 10g/11g certified"          *

·         Strong Oracle database and Oracle RAC implementations experience
and troubleshooting skills in mission critical environment

·         Strong knowledge in implementing HA solutions

·         Strong knowledge of database backup and recovery solutions; off
host and on host

·         Strong knowledge on Oracle RMAN

·         Strong knowledge of OEM /Oracle Grid for 10g and 11g

·         Strong knowledge and experiences in using Oracle ASM and file
systems in managing database storage

·         In-depth knowledge of database internals and data structures.
Experiences in tuning of OLTP and Data Warehouse databases by using
available tools, such as STATSPACK or AWR Reports

·         Strong knowledge of SQL/SQL*Plus and strong understanding of
PL/SQL and stored procedures/packages

·         Strong knowledge of shell or Perl scripting languages.

·         Strong knowledge in configuring or maintaining DataGuard.

·         Strong communication skills and customer-support focused attitude

·         Strong knowledge of creating database administration processes
and controls to meet security and compliance audit requirements for SOX,
PCI and ISO17001

·         Ability to document and implement database administration
architectures and operational procedures

·         Demonstrated experience in performing data migrations and
database application upgrades from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g or 11g

·         Bachelors and/or Master Degree

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:- 206-274-4684

F:- 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.