Hi

Position below ................

send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role : SAP FICO - Paint reporter/writer*

*Duration :  2 months*

*Location :  New Hampshire Estates / Maryland,USA*

Description

* *Must be strong w/paint reporter/writer*

Gathering requirements, develops and documents designs, configures and unit
tests functionality in the *SAP FI and CO modules*. Develops test
procedures and coordinates testing of changes with process owners. Follows
established change control procedures to move any changes to Production.

•        Researches and resolves issues with the SAP FI and CO modules,
including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset
management, revenue recognition, cost center accounting, and profit center
accounting in SAP.

•        Works with process owners, functional analysts and project team
members to blueprint and implement financial and controlling related
functionality on SAP projects.

•        Keeps up-to-date with new SAP FI and CO developments to ensure
that functionality is implemented in the optimal manner.

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax : 703-439-2550*||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com*

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.**