Hi,

We have Web Developer Position  with our Direct Client.

Location: Chicago,IL

Duration: Long Term

Rate:Open

Locals preferred.

·          The Web Developer will be working on a team that develops web
apps, which gather/analyze data to drive critical decisions including but
not limited to product pricing

·          Developing environment consists of 10 people (on-site &
off-shore)

Desired experience:

·          Experience with developing User Interfaces and/or web
applications (visualization)

·          Experience working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment

·          Ideally, we are looking for someone with a dynamic web portfolio
we can share

·          Familiar with Javascript design patterns, in particular module
pattern (Experience deploying content management systems and laying out
storefronts will not be helpful to us.)

Technologies (Looking for experience with some of the following):

·          JavaScript

·          HTML5

·          JQuery

·          JSONMongoDB

·          GIT

·          Angular.js

·          Node.js

 -Technology that is most important to have-  JavaScript

 Candidates should have-

·          experience with both web design, as well as development.

·          great communication skills

·          prefer candidates from more small to midsize environments;
consulting background is fine

·          should have a portfolio of their work to share for review.

Regards,

Sunil Velagapudi.

*Maxil Technology Solutions Inc.*

*2625 Butterfield Rd, Suite 138 S*