Dear Candidate,

Hope you are Doing well!

Tech Tammina is a Full- Service IT Consulting, Development and RPO service
company, dedicated to helping our clients deliver exciting Software
Applications.Tammina continuously focuses on Quality and stability of our
services that we provide to our clients.

Currently we have very urgent openings for Business development
managers(BDM), Senior IT recruiters,Sales managers(Bench Sales) (US
Staffing) for our Hyderabad Office.

Position 1: *Business development managers(BDM's)*

Position 2: *Sr IT Recruiters*

Position 3: *Sales Managers(Bench Sales)*

No of Positions: *Multiple*

Location :* Hyderabad/ V**isakhapatnam*

Working Hours : *Night Shifts ( Eastern Time Zone)*

Resource Joining Date: *Immediate*

Below Mentioned is the detailed Job description:

*Job Qualification:*

•  Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract , Contract to Hire ,
Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)

• Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/ Techniques – W2/ 1099/
Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers

• Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter,
Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.

• Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates.

• Maintain strong database of candidate for future requirements.

• Meeting recruitment targets within defined timelines.

• Exceptional Self Motivational Skills and willing to work in pressure
situations if required.

• Excellent Telephonic Etiquette.

• Excellent written and oral English.

• This position requires working in night shift & cab facility available to
Female consultants who stay local / near-by.

*Educational Qualification:*

• Minimum Graduation.

• MBA/PG in HR a plus.

*Duties and responsibilities:*

• Source active and passive candidates for (Contract/Contract to Hire and
Permanent Requirements).

• Managing technical recruitment's for the Business unit.

• Follow the Recruitment Process as defined by Tech Tammina.

• Line up Candidates for Interviews and build a strong database.

• Report Generation, Resume Formatting and Job Posting.

• Vendor Management etc.

It would be a great help, if you can forward the requirement to any of your
Colleague or friends who fit the bill and might be interested.

For immediate consideration, fill-in the following information and email to
*j...@tammina.com* along with your resume in MS Word format.

HR Manager

Tech Tammina

Email: j <r...@tammina.com>o...@tammina.com
www.tammina.com

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.