*Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and the
best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
**k...@catstaffing-us.com* <k...@catstaffing-us.com>* or call me at
201-257-5081 ext 162.*

*Note : Sure Shot Placement.......!!!!*
**
*Oracle PL/SQL with Powerbuilder
Location: Jacksonville,FL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
*
**
**
**
*Job Description:
Candidates will be responsible for the detail design documentation,
development, unit testing and **maintenance of internally developed
applications.

Job Requirements:
*5+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Oracle PL/SQL
*3+ years of Demonstrated programming experience in Powerbuilder language
*Experience in complex application development in a RDBMS environment.
Oracle experience **required
*Strong knowledge in writing Oracle stored procedures, Packages and
Functions.
*Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs
*Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and identify
integration points
*Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code
specifications
*Supports application throughout the Product Development life cycle
*Detailed understanding of coding design and documentation protocol as well
as unit testing change **management and release procedures
*Strong Analysis and Design skills required
*Demonstrated experience using debugging tools, processes, and techniques
*Demonstrated experience using versioning tools such as PVCS or Clear Case
a plus
*Health Care Industry knowledge. Claims Adjudication experience preferred
*Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, professional development team
environment
*Experience with the Diamond Health Care Claims package preferred
*Java experience preferred - Experience with RUP, visual models, design
preferred*

*Skills Required:
*Oracle,Strong
*PL/SQL,Strong
*PowerBuilder,Diamond - IT
*Java / Java 2 Standard Edition *
   *
*
*Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc*.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor, Hackensack, NJ 07601 USA
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 162 | Fax: 2017279296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com | gmail : kavijohns...@gmail.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

 "Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"