HI,

*REPLACEMENT PROJECT*

We are currently sourcing for a position with our *Direct Client* and would
like to discuss this opportunity with you.

Established in 1995, Rangam Consultants is a multiple service provider in
the Information Technology, Scientific, Engineering and administrative
fields. We have a proven track record for successfully delivering mission
critical consulting, support and recruiting services to various government
and Fortune 500 clients.

The details for this position are as follows:

*Job Title: Web Developer (ColdFusion)*

*Job Code: RCI-HRA-MIS-108*

*Job location: Brooklyn, NY 11201*

*Duration: 12 Months *

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

*Experience *

   - Experience in Cold Fusion. Must include MX experience.
   - Experience in SQL server

*Skills *

   - Advanced Cold Fusion Skills – including object, web and stand alone
   project, and XML.
   - Experience with MVC framework
   - Experience building and maintaining multi-tier web applications.
   - Extensive experience with T-SQL, including complex joins, database
   normalization.
   - Experience building high volume secure web applications
   - Experience working on development team using formal design
   specifications and rules.
   - Good written and oral communication skills.

Additional knowledge in .Net technologies and C# is considered a plus, but
not a requirement.

*If interested:*

Please provide us the following information:

1) Hourly rate on W2 or expected salary _________

2) Resume in Word format __________

3) Contact information, where we can reach you _________

4) Three professional references with their *Name, Company Name, Title,
Phone# and email id *________
5) Your Status (Citizen/EAD/Green Card)______
6)* Day of Birth *(Only Month and Date for use as a unique identifier. We *DO
NOT* need the year. You may provide this over the phone) _________

I look forward to hearing from you.

*Regards,*

Shibu Mathew | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Rangam Consultants Inc

Phone: 908-704-8843 X 415 | Fax: 877-388-1858

E-mail: sh...@rangam.com

*

*