Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resumes.

Job Title: Cobol Programmer
Location: Memphis,TN
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Required Skills:
I am looking for someone to do a conversion from Adabas with Natural to DB2
with COBOL. This will be doing a conversion from Natural in Adabas to COBOL
in DB2.The proper programmer will be technically proficient with
COBOL/CICS/DB2 from an applications and systems standpoint.
The qualified candidate also has to be an expert in WDI and EDI.
Assist Systems Programmers / DBA's in the installation of the software
product.
Assist in capacity planning for the proper DB2 table sizes/ tablespace
definitions and any partitioning needs.
Assist in architectural planning with the EDI team, for the best
performance, throughput, concurrency, and reliability.
Educate all systems programmers, DBA's, and application programmers on the
software internals and database tables.
Assist with on-going training/development of the EDI team to further
develop productivity/expertise of WDI..
Knowledge transfer skills are also required.

Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you..

Warm Regards
Steven Smith
Resource Manager
Panzer Solutions LLC.,