Hi,

Greetings!

This is *Eric* from Primasoft Inc. Currently we are looking for *Oracle eBS
as a Technical and Oracle DRM**  *to be based at *San Jose, CA and
Pennington, NJ.* Please find job description / details below for your ready
reference. Please let me know if  you are interested. If yes please send me
word format resume  with the below contact details. I am reachable on *
e...@primasoftus.com*

*NOTE:  Citizens & GC Should be Apply*

* *

*Position 1)*

* *

*Role : Oracle eBS as a Technical*

*Location :* *San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:  *

ü  Around 6 years of experience in Oracle eBS as a technical consultant.

ü  Good knowledge in OAF, Advanced PL/SQL.

ü  Must have development experience and should able to build pages ground
up.

ü  Must have knowledge in SCM - INV, OM.

ü  Good communication skills

*Position 2)*

* *

*Role : Application Developer/Oracle DRM*

*Location :* *Pennington, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:  *

ü  Oracle DRM 11 with Oracle Database Expereince.

ü  Creating & fixing properties, fixing validations, export profiles,
enhancements of existing properties & validations in Oracle DRM.

ü  Updating & enhancing security roles in DRM environment.

ü  Required to write PL/SQL procedures if required and batch scripts

*èPlease send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration:*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Id:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

DOB {Month/Year}:

Visa Status:

Visa Expiry:

Last 4 Digits of SSN No:

Two Professional References :

Thanks & Regard's

*Eric*

_________________________

Technical Recruiter

*PRIMASOFT INC* | *Stafford, TX*

*Office: *+1-281-940-2800 *3 *3 !! Fax : 281-940-2810

E Mail: e...@primasoftus.com !! www.primasoftus.com

*G-Talk : ericprimasofftinc !! YM: ericprimasofftinc*

--

Thanks & Regard's

*Eric*

Technical Recruiter

*PRIMASOFT INC* | *Stafford, TX*

*Office: *+1-281-940-2800 *4 *3 !! Fax : 281-940-2810