best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
*k...@catstaffing-us.com* <k...@catstaffing-us.com>*,* or call me at
201-257-5081 ext 162...

 *#1
BODS Developer
6+Months Contract
Location: Renton, WA*
*Need Only GC or Citizens*

*Desired Experience : 6-8yrs.
Job Description : *
*Experience in Data Conversion, RDBMS, SQL, SAP Business Object Data
Services (BODS)
*Ability to interpret data models
*Ability to follow disciplined processes for developing software
*Team Player, able to take direction and able to work independently once
the direction is clear.
*Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
*US Citizen or Green Card Holders only.
.

*#2
PL/SQL Developer
6+Months Contract
Location: Renton, WA
*
*Need Only GC or Citizen*
*$45/hr on C2C
 *
*Desired Experience : 7-8yrs.*
*Job Description :
**Experience in PL/SQL development skills across Oracle, SQL Server
*Data Conversion, RDBMS, SQL, Data Migration skills
*ERP awareness: Oracle, SAP
*Ability to interpret data models
*Ability to follow disciplined processes for developing software
*Team Player, able to take direction and able to work independently once
the direction is clear.
*Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
*US Citizen or Green Card Holders only

  *Thanks & Regards
Kavi Johnson
*Lead Technical Recruiter
*CAT* Technology Inc.
Voice: 201-257-5081 ext 162| Fax: (201) 348-2385
Hackensack Avenue | New Jersey.
*Email*: k...@catstaffing-us.com;
*G-mail : *kavijohns...@gmail.com
*Visit us at: **www.catamerica.com** | **www.cattechnologies.com*
*"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"*
  *Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*