Hi *Friends*,
Hope you are doing great ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and the
best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me at 201-257-5081 ext 162.

Note : Immeadiate Need.......!!!!

*Job Title : FileNet Consultant *
*Location : Washington DC
Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

The candidate will coordinate with program developers, project manager and
SME who have operational responsibility for these systems and the other
agency IT staff as needed.

The candidate shall be responsible for:
*Planning, managing and executing the system upgrade.
*Perform environment validation.
*Perform Data migration and validation.
*Generate detailed status reports for management review.

Able to work comfortably with minimal supervision; able to work in a fast
paced IT environment with quickly changing priorities. Able to balance
resources to achieve maximum productivity in a fast paced environment

REQUIRED Experience REQUIRED YEARS/LEVEL
*FileNet indexing design and data maintenance Required 4 Years 3 – Expert
*Strong understanding of Oracle Required 6 Years 3 - Expert
*Application Development Java 6- Highly desired 2 Years 3 - Expert
*Developing electronic document management requirements Required 4 Years 3
- Expert
*FileNet Capture customization Required 4 Years 3 - Expert
*Strong knowledge of SDLC Process Required 5 Years 2 - Proficient
*Application design and development based on business requirements Required
6 Years 3 - Expert
*Technical experience with scanning devices (Fujitsu, and OPEX) Required 2
Years 3 - Expert
*FileNet P8 Process Engine Expertise Required 2 Years 3 - Expert
* *
*Thanks & Regards,
Kavi Johnson* | Technical Recruiter
*CAT Technology Inc*.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor, Hackensack, NJ 07601 USA
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 162 | Fax: 2017279296
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com | gmail : kavijohns...@gmail.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.cattechnologies.com

"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"