Hi,
Hope you are doing great!
I have a position for a iOS/Mobile Developer. Please let me know if
you are interested in the below position ASAP.
________________________________
iOS/Mobile Developer
Contract Length: 3+ months
Location: Exton,PA
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Process: Phone Screen, Skype Interview
Max Rate: $45-$50/Hr on C2C or 1099.

Must have mobile app experience on all three platforms (iOS, Android,
BB) and who have previously moved native code into a single platform
using PhoneGap
Original description:
app developer for Android, iOS, and Blackberry platforms - our current
proprietary mobile app is developed natively on all three platforms.
We'd like to hire someone short term (about 3 months) to migrate the
app to a single platform using PhoneGap and integrate new
functionality.    Candidate will report directly to me and our CIO,
and will work closely with our in-house development team.  Bonus for
the candidate who can migrate the app and insert new functionality
before November 15.  New functionality will likely come from a third
party, so this candidate basically needs to put the parts of the app
together.

Best Regards,

Kavi Johnson| Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,.
411 Hackensack Avenue 7th Floor,
Hackensack, NJ -  (07601)
Visit us at - www.catamerica.com
Voice: 201-257-5081*162 | Fax: 201-342-2385
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com