*Hi,*
*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*.**NET Developer-Wayne, PA*

*Location: Wayne, PA*

*Pay Rate: $55/hr C2C*

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Interview Process: Phone and Then Face-to-Face*

*EAD, Green Cards and Citizens*

****8+ years Strong technical aptitude*

*Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Experience is a huge plus*

This position is with the EDC (Electronic Data Capture) team and will focus
on running clinical trials on their proprietary system.  This should be a
senior person with a proven ability to customize and program applications.
They will be working on new enhancement on the application.

*Must have:*

*8+ years Strong technical aptitude for requirement analysis or
interpretation (doesn’t want a robot to come and code.  They should be
thinking critically on how and why they are doing things.  Don’t just check
a requirement off as done, if something doesn’t look right then he/she
should catch it and ask questions).*

·         ASP .NET

·         Web Forms (ASP .NET)

·         J Query

·         JavaScript

·         Server Controls

·         SQL (read, write and understand queries) THIS IS HUGE

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*