*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: sa...@tamvid.net <sa...@tamvid.net> or
u...@tamvid.net <u...@tamvid.net>  /Direct: (781) 352-7995Hello,*
My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Junior Project
Manager*. Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position  : Junior Project ManagerLocation : NYC and Jersey City,
NJ.Duration : 6 months. Primary Duties Include:*
• Coordinate meetings
• Prepare meeting agenda and summary of meeting minutes
• Track project progress using MS Project
• Track budget and expense
• Assist in preparing presentations using MS PowerPoint
• Track open items and outstanding issues

*Requirements:*
• Prior work experience with MS Project, knowledge of 2010 version
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of SDLC - system development life cycle
• Good writing skills
• Highly versatile and motivated individual
• Up to 3 years of experience required

*Please fill the below details and send back to me ASAP: *
Full name of Candidate :
Contact Number :
Email Address :
Current Location :
Visa:
Availability to interview:
Availability to start :
Open to Relocation :
Skype ID:
Total IT exp :
Total US exp :
Relevant exp :
Education:
Any interviews lined up (Yes /No):
Expected Rate (C2C/W2/1099):

*RegardsSaroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid