Dear Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

Tech Tammina is a diversified global staffing, software development and
outsourcing company that gives both offshore and onshore technological
solutions to business enterprises worldwide.

We are looking for skilled “Business Development professional” *(US
Staffing) *for our offshore offices located in *Visakhapatnam* and
*Hyderabad* with 5 to10 Years of experience who can drive profitable
revenue growth by identifying new Customers and nurturing their
relationships.

*Position:* BDM

*Location: *Visakhapatnam / Hyderabad

*# of positions:* Multiple

*Working Hours: *Night Shift. (Eastern time Zone)

*Resource joining date: *ASAP

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

·         Explore & develop new business opportunities and understand
client's requirement and Client Acquisition.

·         Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential
Vendors/Clients.

·         Developing and implementing long term relationships with new and
existing Vendors/Clients.

·         Team Management, Business Development & Business Generation.

·         Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills

·         Expertise in handling end to end IT staff augmentation process

·         Ability to work independently

·         Well versed with W2, Corp-to-Corp, Contract-to-Hire, and Full
time positions.

·         Expertise in recruiting Citizens, EADs, Green Card Holders and
H1B consultants

·         Should coordinate with the recruiting team, making them
understand the requirements to source the right resume.

·         Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding
performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.

·         Strong Communication skills (Verbal & Written) with a passion for
recruitment

·         Ability to meet tight deadline.

*Educational Qualification:*

   - Minimum Graduation.
   - MBA/PG in HR a plus.

It would be a great help, if you can forward the requirement to any of your
Colleagues or friends who fit the bill and might be interested.

*For immediate consideration, fill-in the following information and email
to j...@tammina.com <j...@tammina.com> along with your latest resume.*

• Full Name:

• Contact Number:

• E-mail:

• Current CTC:

• Expected CTC:

• Joining Time Required (Notice Period):

• Current Location:

• Total US IT Staffing Experience:

• Convenient time to schedule the Interview:

Also please let me know if you have any concerns.

HR

Tech Tammina LLC

203 Elden St Suite 404 Herndon VA 20170

Email: j...@tammina.com